Thursday, August 6, 2009

Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on

   This is not the puppy I was talking about in the paragraph before this, it is a puppy we bought from a friend of someone at an institute we go to. When we bought her she seemed non energetic but don't judge a book by it's cover cause she is energetic. Just a little while ago I was running away from her but she caught up in no time. This is her picture.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Crispin -- I sent you a comment yesterday, but it hasn't shown up. I love the picture of your new puppy! I know you, Harper, and Amelia are delighted to have this new member of your family. Chica is beautiful! I had puppies when I was about your age, but they were Irish Setters and Cocker Spaniels. The Cocker Spaniels were always funny pets! I'll be Chica will be too! Love, Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crispin, I can't wait to meet Chica! I love puppies; they are so soft and cute and funny. How did you decide on the name Chica? I like it! Does she answer to her name yet? What do you feed her? Where does she sleep? Please let us know all about your new dog.
    Love, Pem

    ReplyDelete