Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Me catching a chicken.

       A couple days ago we went to a pottery teachers house & she had chickens. So I asked if I could hold one & she said yes, so I chased one & caught it. Here is the movie.  

3 comments:

  1. Crispin, I'll bet the chick was wonderfully soft and fluffy! Did the woman have a hen house? I hope you'll have a chance to gather eggs when they're still warm from the hen. When I was little, we kept hens in part of our back yard, and I still remember collecting the eggs! Love, Pem

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS LOOKS LIKE MORE FUN THAN CHASING MY LITTLE DOGS.....GLAD YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!! WHAT DID YOU MAKE IN THE POTTERY CLASS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. August 30, 2009

    dear crispin,
    School's good but we miss you. This year we get to pick Band, Orchestra or General music. I picked band.I will be playing the flute.Basil's doing great.
    Yesterday I had a playdate with Max.
    sincerely,
    Anne R.

    ReplyDelete